On the Mark Writing - Portfolio
- I put time, passion and care into all my writing.
- I deliver top-quality, original content, without the use of AI.
- From policy documents to social media and blog posts, I’ve got you covered.
- I’ll listen to your needs and write exactly what you need.
- Some of my niche areas are: parenting, family life, educational materials, and travel.
- Looking for another example? Please get in touch. I’ll be happy to show you some of my other work.
Here you’ll find the introductory page of a food travel article that provides a guide to sampling tapas in Barcelona.
This portfolio piece is a sample of web copy for a locksmith company. I targeted the information to the customers’ needs and expectations.
I’ve volunteered for two years for this non-for-profit. I create engaging videos and social media content that reflects their brand and mission.
Here you’ll find an excerpt of an article that encourages children to think and learn about what happens in our brains when we listen to music.
This parenting blog draws from research and personal experience to help parents who are new to discovering a learning disability in their child.
I created this teacher’s package of inclusive Father’s Day learning material. It includes literacy, art, math all in one for grades 3-5. You can view short video of the contents.
Here you’ll find a blog that I wrote for my personal learning and play website. I created this website, so I understand the in’s and out’s of SEO and writing for blogs.
This is a guest blog about vacationing in Ocean City, NJ that I wrote for a family blog.