Julie Creasey, B.A., B.Ed, ECE
Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
Bachelor in Education and qualified Early Childhood Educator
Freelance Writing and VA Services in the Parenting and Education Market
You’ve got lots of great ideas, but it’s hard to find the time to craft them into quality products. Boost your productivity by hiring a freelance writer or VA (Virtual Assistant).
I’ll take writing or other content-related tasks off your to-do list. We’ll discuss your needs and soon you’ll have quality products you’ll love, on time and on budget.
Looking for a writer to put a human touch on AI content? I can fact check and edit AI content too.
I uphold the highest standards for superior client service, backed by over 20 years of experience as a communications professional. Contact me for a free quote today.
As a former teacher, I specialize in education and parenting topics. See my portfolio for writing samples.
Freelance Writing and VA Services
I specialize in the parenting and education market. I can write blog posts, articles, social media posts, as well as education and learning materials. I have experience using Canva, and I can create all types of visuals to go long with your content. If you’re looking for VA services, I can help with content updating, social media posts, and more.
Have something specific in mind? Contact me and we can discuss. I’m happy to tailor projects and create a package deal that suits your needs and budget.
Social Media Posts & Planning
Get momentum on your likes, shares and follows with engaging social media content that meets your brand’s needs.
With my communications background and training, I create custom posts, videos and reels that increase audiences and engagement. Here’s an example of a social media account I helped for several years.
Education & Learning materials
Finding engaging, up-to-date and quality learning materials can be a challenge. I use my background in education to create learning materials that meet a variety of needs, whether homeschooling, in the classroom, for crafting/learning blogs and children’s publications.
Some of my writing is featured in …
Why work On the Mark Writing?
- Benefit from an experienced freelance writer: I’ve written for blog posts, government policy documents, articles and interviews, educational materials and creative writing.
- Draw from specialized knowledge: I have expertise in writing, communications, education and parenting.
- Spend less by hiring a quick learner: I’m a fast learner who loves digging into new subjects. With my academic and work background, I can quickly assess sources, scan material and summarize information. I can work from your outlines or research topics for you.
- Get quality content on time: I only take on work that I know I can deliver. You can be sure that you’ll get the highest quality work on time, as promised.
- Count on fact-checked work with a human touch: if you have AI content that you need checked and edited, I can make the most of AI content for you.
- Free quotes on all projects: Tell me about the content you need, and I’ll prepare a detailed quote.
"As the Editor-in-Chief of AFineParent.com, I worked with Julie on an insightful and informative piece she wrote about learning disabilities in children. Julie has the ability to make personal connections to her readers, while also giving information that is research-based. She was easy to work with, accepted feedback with grace, and was quickly responsive in her communication."Leah